Please find exhibitor attendance information below, or if you would like a pdf version, please click the link here.
To all ESES 2017 Exhibitors
Thank you for your valued support of the 7th Symposium of ESES 2017 being held at the Mathematical Institute, Oxford from Thursday 6th to Saturday 8th April 2017. Please find below exhibitor information which supplies you with further information about your attendance at this symposium. The latest symposium programme can be viewed on the ESES 2017 website at www.eses17.com
We would ask if you could complete and return the attached form to advise us of the names of the exhibition personnel who will be attending the meeting and whether they will be joining us at the Social Events. The deadline for the returning this form is Thursday 24th March, 2017.
We have now finalised the exhibition floor plan based on the number of exhibitors and have pleasure in attaching the final layout so that you can see where your stand is located. The aim is to encourage the flow of delegates and ensure that there is the maximum opportunity for networking.
- Click here to see separate floor plan for your allocated stand number and location.
- The symposium and exhibition will all be located on the lower floor (basement) of the Mathematical Institute
- Each stand will consist of one table (1.80m x 0.8m), two chairs and with an electricity point.
- Gold sponsors will be allocated two tables.
- No table cloths will be supplied by the venue
- Due to the layout and nature of the venue this is a table top only exhibition, with the opportunity to bring the appropriate pop up signage
- The venue is a teaching facility and also open to the public, exhibitor representatives must wear their exhibitor name badge at all times on site.
- Posters will be displayed on the walls behind some catering stations and exhibition stands.
- Scanners: Delegate badges will be bar coded and as part of your exhibition package you have the opportunity to utilise a bar code scanner throughout the symposium free of charge. Should you require a scanner to scan delegates visiting your stand please pre-order a scanner on the attached form and provide an email address. We will download the data from the scanners post event and send this through to the designated email address.
| Exhibition Opening Times:
- Exhibition set up time: Thursday 6th April 13.00 – 17.00
- Registration desk opens: Thursday 6th April 13.00 – 18.30
- Exhibition Opening Times: Thursday 6th April 17.00 – 19.00
Friday 7th April 10.00 - 17.30
Saturday 8th April 08.30 – 13.00
- Exhibition break down time: Saturday 8th April 13.00 – 14.00
| Social Networking Opportunities:
All exhibitors are encouraged to attend the social events and are welcome to attend the Welcome Drinks Reception, which is complimentary, but for catering purposes we do need to know how many people will be attending. If you wished to attend the Gala Dinner then the cost is £75 + vat per person and is held at one of the oldest colleges in Oxford and includes pre-dinner drinks along with historical overview, 3 course dinner served with wine, and coffee and mints. There will also be some after dinner entertainment.
- Complimentary Welcome Drinks Reception
19.30 Thu 6th April at: Oxford University Museum of Natural History
Parks Road, Oxford OX1 3PW
19.00 Fri 7th April at: Balliol College College Site
Broad Street Oxford OX1 3BJ
Cost: £75 + vat per person**
**Invoiced and to be paid in advance
| Delegate Bag Inserts:
As part of your package we are inviting exhibitors to have the opportunity of including an A4 insert, notepad or pen into the delegate bag. Should you require any inserts to be inserted in the delegate bags, such as fliers, notepads, pens etc. the deadline for receipt of these items is Friday 24th March. These are required to be delivered to the offices of Hg3 Conferences and must be identified with:
“your company name” and
Then address and send them to: FTAO Neil Hardaker
Hg3 Conferences Ltd
4, Dragon Road
Once despatched please e mail Neil Hardaker at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the number of parcels sent and the expected delivery date so we know when to expect them.
| Pre-Symposium Oxford Venue Deliveries:
Should you wish to make any deliveries to The Mathematical Institute, Oxford in advance of the symposium again please clearly mark up any parcels so that they can be identified upon delivery to The Mathematical Institute with:
“your company name” and
Then address and send them to: FTAO Asha Hartland
Conferences and Events
The Mathematical Institute
Andrew Wiles Building
University of Oxford
Radcliffe Observatory Quarter
Oxford, OX2 6GG
Once despatched please e mail Asha Hartland at email@example.com with details of the number of parcels sent and the expected delivery date so she knows when to expect them.